Model No. 491250G4
Features & Benefits:
- Free Delivery to most Metro Areas
- Easy Like for Like replacement – common footprint and fitting locations to older model electric water system ensures an easy changeover
- Dual handed fittings – provides installation flexibility
- Commercial grade enamel – provides tougher, longer lasting finish than standard domestic enamels
- Thicker sacrificial anode – provides additional protection for cylinder against water borne contaminants
- Twin element model available – provides a daytime boost for high demand hot water use
- Suitable for connection to lower cost tariffs – resulting in lower running costs
- Manufactured in Australia by Rheem
- 12 Years on cylinder*
- 1 Years on Labour on cylinder*
- 1 Year parts & labour*
Rheem ‘491/492’ series electric water heaters are built to last. The cylinder dome top has been redesigned to make it even stronger, making it better able to
withstand the effects of high temperature and pressure.
A thicker 27mm diameter (up from 21mm diameter) black cap anode is fitted as standard to Rheem 491/492 series electric heater
water heaters. This provides more physical material to help protect the cylinder for longer. Specialty blue cap anode models also feature
a thicker 21mm diameter anode (up from 17mm diameter).
A commercial grade proprietary blend Class Y enamel provides the cylinder with a tough, durable coating. It is both stronger and more durable than domestic
grade Class X enamels, and being less soluble, will prolong the life of the water heater.
Rheem 250ltr – 400ltr are made right here in Australia. Rheem is a committed Australian manufacturer, with a 50 strong team of local R&D engineers dedicated
to providing the best products and knowhow gained from 75 years of local manufacturing experience.