Rheem 492315G7 315 Litre 3.6kw Twin Element Installed
Designed and manufactured in Australia the Rheem 492315G7 Electric Water Heater is the ideal replacement for your old electric model.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy Like for Like replacement – common footprint and fitting locations to older model electric water heaters ensures an easy changeover
- Dual handed fittings – provides installation flexibility
- Commercial grade enamel – provides tougher, longer lasting finish than standard domestic enamels
- Thicker sacrificial anode – provides additional protection for cylinder against water borne contaminants
- Twin element model (492315G8) available. Provides a daytime boost for high demand hot water use
- Suitable for connection to lower cost tariffs – resulting in lower running costs
- Manufactured in Australia
Rheem ‘491/492’ series electric water heaters are built to last. The cylinder dome top has been redesigned to make it even stronger, making it better able to withstand the effects of high temperature and pressure.
A thicker 27mm diameter (up from 21mm diameter) black cap anode is fitted as standard to Rheem 491/492 series electric water heaters. This provides more physical material to help protect the cylinder for longer. Specialty blue cap anode models also feature a thicker 21mm diameter anode (up from 17mm diameter).
A commercial grade, proprietary blend Class Y enamel provides the cylinder with a tough, durable coating. It is both stronger and more durable than domestic grade Class X enamels, and being less soluble, will prolong the life of the water heater. KEY FEATURES • Easy retrofit Common footprint and fitting locations with existing Rheem water heaters ensures an easy changeover • Dual handed fittings Provides installation flexibility to suit a variety of pipework configurations • Commercial grade enamel This special blend, Class Y enamel provides a tougher, longer lasting finish • Thicker sacrificial anodes More physical material provides additional protection for the cylinder against water borne contaminants • Twin element models available Provides a daytime boost for high demand hot water use. • Suit lower cost tariffs Large capacity water heaters are suitable for connecting to off peak overnight tariffs, resulting in lower running costs. • Manufactured in Australia Designed and built in Australia, with the knowhow of 75 years of local manufacturing experience • Great new look
Rheem 250L – 400L products are made right here in Australia. Rheem is a committed Australian manufacturer, with a 50 strong team of local R&D engineers dedicated to providing the best products and knowhow gained from 75 years of local manufacturing experience.
- 12 Years on cylinder*
- 1 Year labour on cylinder*
- 1 Year parts & labour*