Rheem Ambiheat HDc-270 Heat-Pump Installed
Rheem Ambiheat HDc-270 Heat-Pump Installed BRISBANE & GOLD COAST. Note: • STCs assigned to seller
- 7 years cylinder supply*
- 3 years cylinder labour*
- 3 years sealed system supply and labour
- 1 year parts supply and labour
- SUPPLIED AND INSTALLED*. Note: • STCs assigned to sellerPrice is after STC Rebate
Replacement of isolation/ non-return valve
Replacement/Installation of pressure limiting valve
Replacement/Installation of cold water expansion valve
Replacement/Installation of tempering valve
Replacement of base if required*
Disconnection and reconnection of electrics
Removal of old system
Submission of form 4 to the QBCC.
All work is carried out by tradesmen with relevant licences and qualifications
The advanced wrap around microchannel heating technology for uniform and faster water heating making it suitable for cold climates with an operating range from -5°C to higher ambient temperatures.
Rheem AMBIHEAT HDc-270 Heat Pumps are an energy efficient, affordable way to heat water. Heat Pumps use the heat from the surrounding air to heat your water and help reduce your water heating energy consumption compared to an electric water heater. They work all year round, day or night, in sunshine or rain and even on cooler days, as there is always heat in the atmosphere which can be used.
The Rheem AMBIHEAT HDc-270 Heat Pump is a smart, energy efficient alternative for areas where a traditional solar water heater may not be suitable. It uses the heat from the surrounding air, to heat your water and provides a reliable, efficient and sustainable way to reduce your water heating energy consumption.
A Heat Pump works day and night as it extracts heat from the surrounding air and doesn’t rely on direct sunlight to operate.
• Advanced wrap around microchannel heating technology for uniform and faster water heating
• Suitable for cold climates with an operating range from -5°C to higher ambient temperatures
• Suitable for harsh water conditions
• Save up to 68% on your water heating energy consumption compared to an electric water heater in Zone 3
• High recovery rate for fast heating and 2.4kW back-up element
• User-friendly touch screen LED display
• Eligible for Government Incentives
• 7 year cylinder warranty *
• Suitable for 2 to 5 people
• No need for solar collectors – perfect where roof space is limited
• Can use the same connections as an electric water heater
• Ideal upgrade from a standard electric water heater
• Vitreous Enamel lined tank
• Saves energy compared to an electric water heater
• Includes a back-up element, delivering hot water, for the coldest winter nights