Rinnai EHPA250VM 250Litre Enviroflo Heat Pump
The Rinnai EHPA250VM no solar panels and conveniently housed in one unit, our Enviroflo Heat Pump provides great reductions in greenhouse gas emissions. As it uses the same fittings as a standard electric hot water system, it makes upgrading a breeze.
• Highly efficient with a whisper quiet operation below 48 dB
• Ambient air operating temperatures ranging from -5 to 45 deg Celsius
• R290 refrigerant used with a minimal charge of just 300 grams
• 1000 kPa maximum water pressure rating
• Inbuilt electric element to ensure you never run out of hot water
• Innovative control system to maximise hot water available while using minimal energy
• Built in anti-frost to protect the condenser in those colder climates
• Can be installed anywhere in Australia
• High number of STC’s awarded offering generous government incentives reducing upfront cost
• Auto disinfection preventing the potential growth of legionella
• Two sizes available to suit your hot water needs
• 5 year tank warranty and 3 years compressor warranty
• Auto restart function – in the event of a power outage it will automatically restart once the power is re-instated
Fed up of paying huge electricity bills to have a hot shower, well look no further – our Enviroflo Electric Heat Pump is the perfect way to reduce those bills considerably. It is completely designed and manufactured in Australia to supply the average household with sufficient hot water while having a very minimal impact on the environment. The integrated heat pump module on the top of the storage tank uses a revolutionary low charge of just 300 grams of refrigerant. The refrigerant of choice is R290 which is a natural non-toxic refrigerant grade propane. R290 has a low environmental impact and excellent thermodynamic performance with zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) and very low GWP (Global Warming Potential). Add to this an intelligent control centre and integrated electric back-up system. It can comfortably be installed anywhere in Australia to supply your house with hot water for many years.
Up to to $1,000 in Hot Water Rebates may be claimed*.
You can claim your Small-scale Technology Certificate (STCs) by downloading the following form.
This form is from the Greenbank Environmental site is is a separate business to 1st Choice Hot Water. 1st Choice Hot Water has no affiliation nor interests in Greenbank Environmental. There are also many other sites that trade in STCs.
Your system will create the following number of STCs:
- Zone 1 – 23
- Zone 2 – 23
- Zone 3 – 28
- Zone 4 – 29
- Zone 5 – 29