Vulcan 661315G7 315 Litre 3.6kw Installed
- Supply and delivery of electric hot water unit
- Replacement of isolation/ non-return valve
- Replacement/Installation of pressure limiting valve
- Replacement/Installation of cold water expansion valve
- Replacement/Installation of tempering valve
- Replacement of base if required*
- Disconnection and reconnection of electrics
- Removal of old system
- Submission of form 4 to the QBCC.
All work is carried out by tradesmen with relevant licences and qualifications
Available in Brisbane Area Only
High quality and performance at a very affordable price. Three very good reasons why Vulcan 661315G7 is such a popular choice for reliable water heating.
Many households change over time, so it’s important to make sure you select the model to suit your needs both now and as your family grows. Take into consideration appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers, which can use as much hot water as one person. Also allow for family additions and don’t forget – small children grow into large teenagers.
- Mains Pressure
- Features left handed inlet & outlet fittings.
- 315 Litre Delivery
- Designed for connection to economical off-peak energy tariffs
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations.
- 10 year cylinder warranty
Four good reasons why Vulcan 661315G7 is such a popular choice for a reliable electric water heater.
- 10 Year Tank Warranty – More thank any other manufacturer in its class
a. Australian Made in Rydlemere NSW
b. Uses Australian labour and materials
- Vulcan is built with the best quality materials and proven technology make Vulcan electric water heater a great choice.
- Vulcan is tough.
The Vulcan 661315G7 electric water heater is made in Australia from high strength steel. The Vulcan water heaters tough enough to withstand varying water and heating cycle pressures.
- Vulcan has backup.
If you need a spare part for your Vulcan 661315G7 , it’s good to know they are readily available across the country. A Vulcan electric hot water system and can be serviced by most plumbers or electricians.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT VULCAN®
Many households change over time. It’s important to make sure you select the electric hot water heater to suit your needs both now and as your family grows.
Take into consideration appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers. These appliances can use as much hot water as one person.
Also allow for family additions. Don’t forget – small children grow into large teenagers.