Rheem 071428 Thermocouple
071428 Thermocouple TS SIT 450mm
- Remove the Gas Control and Burner Assembly.
- Disconnect the thermocouple from the gas control.
- Using a flat blade screwdriver spread the spring clip retaining the thermocouple head into the pilot assembly bracket and withdraw the thermocouple from the bracket.
- Reassemble in the reverse order of above. Note: Due to the design of the bracket a TS thermocouple is the only type that can and must be fitted as a replacement.
- Relight the pilot. Lighting instructions are provided on the access door, follow the instructions carefully.
- Turn gas control to setting noted in step 1 and refit access cover.