|No Of People||Integrated||Capacity (L)||Warranty|
|2 – 6||Integrated||325||5 years on cylinder|
Rheem Heat Pump Model No: 55132507
The Rheem MPi Series Heat Pump is suitable for moderate – warm climates and average size families.
Features & Benefits:
- 325L Tank capacity is suitable for 2-5 people
- RheemPlus® models available – maximum temperature of 50°C so you can be sure turning on the tap is safer for everyone in the family
- Fitting locations make it an ideal replacement for an electric water heater
- Back up electric element ensures hot water on the coldest of winter nights
- MPi Series II Rheem 182550
- Cuts energy use
- 5 year warranty
Up to to $1,000 in Hot Water Rebates may be claimed*.
You can claim your Small-scale Technology Certificate (STCs) by downloading the following form.
This form is from the Greenbank Environmental site is is a separate business to 1st Choice Hot Water. 1st Choice Hot Water has no affiliation nor interests in Greenbank Environmental. There are also many other sites that trade in STCs.
Your system will create the following number of STCs:
- Zone 1 – 23
- Zone 2 – 23
- Zone 3 – 27
- Zone 4 – 28
- Zone 5 – 26
- 5 year cylinder warranty, 3 year labour on cylinder, 2 year on sealed systems including labour, 1 year on all other parts and labour. Applies to domestic installations only.
Energy and greenhouse gas emissions reduction based on Australian Govt Approved TRNSYS simulation modelling and apply when replacing an electric water heater with a Rheem Heat Pump water heater.
The impact on an electricity account will depend on the tariff arrangement of the water heater being replaced and where you live. These Rheem Heat Pump water heaters (model dependant) are recommended for connection to either 24 hour continuous tariff or extended off peak (min 16 hours/day). Before purchase consult your energy provider for more information on cost comparisons.