Rheem 850265 130 Litre Nat Gas
The Rheem 850265 130 Litre Nat Gas is an affordable gas hot water option for medium to large families. The Rheem 5 Star Gas 265 features 5 Star efficiency and mains pressure delivery so you can run hot water from multiple taps at the same time
Money saving — 5 Star gas energy efficiency helps save on gas bills
Mains pressure — for hot water from multiple taps at the same time
Strong 145L per hour hot water recovery — no long waits between showers
Natural gas models available
Made in Australia
- Strong recovery – to have you back in hot water fast • 275L first hour capacity of hot water
- Compact size – 490mm diameter
- Two anodes
Mains pressure gas storage water heaters deliver hot water instantly, as they keep a generous quantity stored hot and ready for your use. As they are at mains pressure, you can be sure of a strong flow of hot water, and the ability to service multiple showers or hot water needs at once. A choice of 4 and 5 Star models, in a range of capacities means thereis a model for every budget and family. And should you ever run short, Rheem’s high recovery models will have you back in hot water fast.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER
Purchase, Installation and Running costs:
• Gas Storage systems are a relatively inexpensive solution to your hot water needs. There is a Rheem model to suit just about every budget. If replacing an existing gas unit, there is probably a Rheem model which can simply be installed in the same space.
• Higher efficiency Gas Storage water heaters cost less to run. As a guide, every extra energy-rating star represents approx 7% less gas usage, which means savings in energy bills. Capacity
• Gas Storage water heaters are rated by their storage capacity and also their “recovery rate”. This is the quantity that can be fully reheated in one hour; the higher this rate the faster you can be back in hot water.
10 year on cylinder warranty*
1 year labour warranty on cylinder*
1 year parts & labour warranty on all other components, for domestic (non-commercial) installations*