|Energy Rating||No Of People||Capacity (L)||Gas Type||Warranty|
|4 Star||1-2||90||Natural||10 years|
Model No: 347090NO
Reduce your gas bills and your carbon footprint at the same time with Rheem’s 4 Star 34790NO gas water heater. It’s an easy and more energy efficient replacement for most older gas water heaters.
Features and benefits:
- 4 Star energy efficiency —uses less gas than most older heaters.
- Mains pressure — for hot water from multiple taps at the same time.
- 190L first hour capacity — for less waiting time between showers.
- Natural gas and propane (LPG) models available.
- 10 year cylinder warranty*.
Choosing the right capacity for your home:
Many households change over time, so it’s important to choose the right capacity to meet your needs both now and as your family grows. Factors to consider in determining your hot water needs:
• Number of bathrooms or people using hot water at the same time.
• Adults and children in the home (teenagers will use more hot water than young children).
• Dishwashers or washing machines connected to hot water outlets, that may use hot water at the same time.
• Will a large bathtub or spa-bath be used regularly?
• Space available to install a water heater
• Available energy supplies – gas or electricity Your hot water system needs will be influenced by the water conditions, climate and water pressure in your region, as well as the available energy supply (gas or electricity) and space available at your home.
You’ll be right with Rheem:
No.1 with Australian families. Rheem is Australia’s favourite hot water system… and it’s been that way since 1939, when Rheem started making water heaters in Australia. Generations of Australian families have relied on Rheem for water that comes on steady, hot and strong!
Rheem is everywhere:
There is an unequalled network of experienced Rheem service agents across the country. No matter where you are in Australia there is expert advice available to ensure that you get the Rheem solution that is right for you.
We have the right Rheem for You:
Rheem has the most extensive range of hot water systems available in Australia. Solar, gas or electric storage. Continuous flow or heat pump. Energy efficient and stainless steel options. Rheem has a range of capacities to suit your requirements and your budget.
- 10 years on cylinder*.
- 1 year labour on cylinder*.
- 1 year parts & labour warranty on all other components, for domestic (non-commercial) installations*.