Vulcan 662400G8 400 Litre 4.8kw Twin Element
High quality and performance at a very affordable hot water system prices. Three good reasons why Vulcan 662400G8 is such a popular choice as a reliable hot water heater.
That’s Vulcan® Value
Vulcan is built with the best:
Quality materials and proven technology make Vulcan a great choice.
Vulcan is tough:
The Vulcan hot water system is made from high strength steel tough enough to withstand varying water and heating cycle pressures.
Vulcan has backup:
If you need a spare part for your Vulcan it’s good to know they are readily available across the country. Vulcan is manufactured by Rheem and can be serviced by most plumbers or electricians.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy like for like replacement – common footprint and fitting locations to older model electric water heaters ensures and easy changeover
- Dual handed fittings – provides installation flexibility
- A commercial grade, proprietary blend Class Y enamel provides the cylinder with a tough, durable coating. It is both stronger and more durable than domestic grade Class X enamels, and being less soluble, will prolong the life of the water heater.
- Thicker sacrificial anode – provides additional protection for cylinder against water borne contaminants
- Twin element model (662400) available. Provides a daytime boost for high demand hot water use.
- Suitable for connection to lower cost tariffs – resulting in lower running costs
- Manufactured in Australia. Vulcan hot water systems are made right here in Australia. Rheem is a committed Australian manufacturer, with a 50 strong team of local R&D engineers dedicated to providing the best products and knowhow gained from 80 years of local manufacturing experience.
How To Choose The Right Vulcan Hot Water System
Many households change over time, so it’s important to make sure you select the model to suit your needs both now and as your family grows. Take into consideration appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers, which can use as much hot water as one person. Also allow for family additions and don’t forget – small children grow into large teenagers.