IMPORTANT notice to our valued customers
We are closely monitoring the rapidly moving parts of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation across the country.
Our priority at 1st Choice Group is to ensure that we create a safe environment and put in place actions that will reduce the risk of exposure for our team and our customers.
The World Health Organisation has advised Social Distancing as a preventative measure which will assist to ‘flatten the curve’ by reducing people-to-people contact points.
The more social distancing we can achieve, improves our chance of keeping everyone healthy which will help reduce the spread of the virus.
We are following expert advice and guidance in relation to our response to COVID-19 and wanted to share some of the precautionary measures that 1st Choice Group is implementing immediately.
- All customer visits have been paused unless business critical. Our sales people will contact you via phone ahead of any scheduled visits to arrange alternative support.
- Our sales people will continue to be available via phone or email
- At this point our inventory positions are solid with minimal impact to our supply chain. However, this may be subject to change with limited notice.
- We will continue with deliveries as normal however maintain distance of 1.5 metre from staff and customers as recommended by the World Health Organisation.
1st Choice Group will continue to closely monitor the rapidly changing landscape around COVID-19 and will update you as new information becomes available. Please take care of yourself and we thank you for your understanding during this challenging time.
Some handy hints at home include:
- Keep good hygiene. Wash hands regularly with soap – before and after eating, after going to the bathroom and other times throughout the day. Dry hands with paper towel or hand dryers.
- Avoid handshaking where possible. Whilst handshaking is a social custom within Australia, it has been generally accepted in recent times to refrain from doing it.
- Be aware of and respect social distancing of 1.5m where possible.
- Sneeze and cough into a tissue and discard the tissue in the bin immediately after. If no tissue nearby, sneeze into your upper arm. Wash hands.