Rheemglas Model No: 491125G7 Specifications
The perfect Rheemglas 491125G7 electric water heater for smaller families on a budget. No frills. No fancy features.
|No Of People Off Peak||No Of People Continuous||Capacity (L)||No Of Elements||Warranty|
|–||2 – 3||135||Single||12 years|
Rheem Hot Water Systems
Rheem has the most extensive range of hot water systems available in Australia, from solar, gas, or electric storage, and continuous flow or heat pump.
Energy efficient and stainless steel options are also available in Rheem’s extensive range. Rheem products have a variety of capacities to suit your requirements and your budget.
Choosing The Right Capacity Rheem Hot Water System
Your hot water system needs will be influenced by the water conditions, climate, and water pressure in your region, as well as the available energy supply (gas or electricity) and space at your home.
Many households change over time, so it’s important to choose the right capacity to meet your needs both now and as your family grows. There are numerous factors to consider in order to determine your hot water system needs:
- The number of bathrooms or how many people will be using hot water at the same time.
- How many adults and children reside in the home (teenagers will use more hot water than young children).
- Are there dishwashers or washing machines connected to hot water outlets which may be using hot water simultaneously?
- Will a large bathtub or spa-bath be used regularly?
- Is there adequate space available to install a water heater?
- What are the available energy supplies – gas or electricity?
- 12-year cylinder warranty*.
- 1-year labour warranty on the cylinder*.
- 1-year parts and labour warranty on all other components for domestic (non-commercial) installations*.