Rinnai B26N60 26 Litre 60 Degree Natural Gas
Discover Rinnai B26N60 cost effective 6-star model designed specifically for builders and projects.
- Rinnai’s extensive B Series range of hot water systems are designed to meet the needs of every Australian household. This includes high efficiencies, water conservation, safety, versatility and of course, the trusted Rinnai guarantee of reliability.
- In the early 90s Rinnai forever changed the way Australians enjoyed hot water with the launch of the country’s first fully electronic gas continuous flow hot water systems. It was a revolutionary leap that provided total confidence and comfort by knowing that your hot water would never run out.
• Quality Japanese design and manufactured in Rinnai’s own high tech facility
• High quality componentry, engineered to last
• Quick connect system for water controller cables
• Rinnai B26N60 features Puretemp temperature stability technology is a feature of the provides PCB controlled and perfectly stable outlet water temperature
• Superior 6+ star efficiency across the range of 16 – 26 litre units
• 15 years Heat Exchanger warranty*. Conditions apply • Sleek and compact design
• Low flow shower head (WELS) compatible
• 1.5L/minute minimum operating flow rate
• 50°C models available#
Rinnai B26N60 continuous flow hot water systems are the most technologically advanced hot water system available today. These units are designed to be energy efficient. By heating water as it passes through the unit, the Rinnai reduces running costs and greenhouse gas emissions. Consider this as well as its compact size which allows it to be installed almost anywhere.
The range is available in 16L (6.1 star), 20L (6.0 star) or 26L (6.0 star) variants and supplied in a neutral Dune colour.
#Adjustable up to 53°C. For 60°C plus installations a tempering valve in accordance with AS3500.4 is required.
*Rinnai B26N60 is made from premium materials and built to last. Rinnai provides a standard 3 year (10 Year Heat Exchanger) parts and labour warranty on all Builders series Continuous Flow hot water systems. An optional 5 years extended Heat Exchanger warranty is available.