Vulcan Duomax 244A20NF 60º Natural Gas
CONTINUOUS HOT WATER WHEN YOU NEED IT
Continuous Flow Gas Hot Water systems deliver hot water that will never run out because they heat water when you need it, for as long as you need it.
Vulcan Duomax 244A20NF 60º Natural Gas Hot Water systems work differently from storage water heaters, only heating on demand rather than heating and storing water until needed.
Mounted to the wall and taking up less space, they are ideal for a compact home site or apartment.
• 6-Star Rating – for hot water, all year round, while keeping hot water energy consumption down.
• Available in 20L and 26L/minute capacities.
• Factory pre-set 50°C models available – means no separate tempering valve is required.
• Digital monitor – shows the set temperature when operating, and diagnostics for easy servicing.
• Overheat protection – automatically shuts down your water heater to prevent overheating.
• Low minimum operating flow – of 2.0 L/Min – ideal for installation with flow regulated taps.
• Frost protection system – protects the water heater from damage in the event of freezing ambient conditions.
• Made in Japan
• 10 year heat exchanger warranty
HOW THE Vulcan Duomax 244A20NF 60º Natural Gas WORKS
1. Cold water enters the water heater.
2. A smart electronics system monitors the flow of the water and adjusts the burner accordingly.
3. Vulcan’s high efficiency burner creates instantaneous heat.
4. Inside the heat exchanger, the incoming water is rapidly heated to the set temperature.
5. The heated water leaves the heat exchanger.
6. Hot water exits the water heater.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER IN DETERMINING YOUR HOT WATER NEEDS
• Number of bathrooms or people using hot water at once.
• Adults and children in the home (teenagers will use more hot water than young children).
• Your needs may also depend on the climate and water pressure.
Vulcan Vulcan Duomax 244A20NF 60º Natural Gas TECHNOLOGY
• Smart electronic control – Rheem Gas Continuous Flow is fully electronically controlled for efficient and reliable hot water.
• Flamesafe® overheat protection – automatically shuts down the water heater to prevent overheating.
• Digital OK monitor – displays set temperature at a glance including on-board diagnostics to make servicing easy.
• Low minimum operating flow – Low minimum operating flow of just 2.0 L/min – makes it ideal for installation with flow regulated taps.