Dux 50S136 Proflo 50Litre 3.6kw
If you’re looking to replace an existing electric storage water heater, Dux 50S136 Proflo is an ideal solution – available in a variety of tank sizes for homes of all sizes and delivering full mains pressure.
- 50L DUX water heaters now boast a larger anode to increase tank life
- Hard-wearing, tough polymer base resists damage and moisture
- Features durable Y class commercial grade enamel
- Easy installation, water connections on both sides of tank
- Low maintenance and long service life
- Full flow pressure to all outlets
- Can be installed indoors or out
- Hard water option available
- Dux 50S136 is Made in Australia
- 10 years tank warranty, 1 year parts and labour*
Dux 50S136 is also warranted against failure of the storage tank for a period 10 Years. During this period Dux will provide a replacement water heater free of charge. Installation and other labour costs after 12 months are the responsibility of the owner.
The Dux 50S136 only applies to the water heater itself and the components supplied with the water heater by Dux. The warranty does not cover components supplied by others, including the installer.
From humble beginnings as a small family business back in 1915, Dux has grown into one of Australia’s main providers of hot water systems. Prioritising product quality through an emphasis on research and development, Dux has been able to provide Australian homes with systems that are claimed to surpass expectations and lower bills. Currently based in the NSW highlands, Dux strives to be on the cutting edge of technology and at the forefront of customer satisfaction.
The largest range on offer from Dux, the ProFlo series offers a variety of systems to suit all households, ranging from 25L to 400L. As with the Prodigy series, Dux offers a minimum 7-year warranty on the ProFlo series, with the larger models sold with a 10 year warranty.
Available for indoor and outdoor installation, the ProFlo systems are built to last with polymer bases, vitreous enamel and anodes to resist harsh Australian conditions and climates. The smaller and larger options also come with additional varieties, making it more personalised for individual households, with all but the largest models available under $1000.