Rheem Compact 111025 25Litre Electric Storage
Hot water for small spaces. The Rheem Compact 25 is perfect for tight spots where there’s limited peak demand for hot water such as kitchens, offices or canteens.
|No Of People Off Peak||No Of People Continuous||Capacity (L)||No Of Elements||Warranty|
|–||0 – 1||25||Single||7 years on cylinder|
Features & Benefits:
- The smallest Rheem electric water heater
- Storage capacity 25L with a delivery of 18L
- Recessed plug fittings
- Mains pressure — for hot water from multiple taps at the same time
- Available in 2.4 kW, 2.4 kW with power cord or 3.6 kW rating
- Power cord and plug model available — for easy installation
- 7 year cylinder warranty*
- 7 year cylinder warranty*.
- 3 years labour warranty on the cylinder*
- 1 year parts and labour warranty on all other components for domestic (non-commercial) installations*
- The Owner’s Guide & Installation Instructions which was provided with your product outlines Rheem’s Warranty as it relates to the product purchased including:
- What is covered by Rheem’s Warranty for the Product,
- Terms of Rheem’s Warranty and exclusions to it,
- Entitlement to make a claim,
- How to make a claim, and
- The Australian Consumer Law.
WHY CHOOSE RHEEM?
• Backed by over 70 years of Rheem water
• Capacities to suit every application and hot
• Mains pressure water delivery for water that
comes on steady, hot and strong!
• Full technical support through Rheem’s
National Service Network.
DESIGNED FOR EASY
Rheem COMPACT is specifically designed for a
fast and easy installation. Whilst suitable for indoor
or outdoor installation, the compact size means it
is the unit of choice when replacing water heaters
underneath the kitchen bench, in cupboards, or in
RHEEM’S INSIDE STORY
IS JUST AS STRONG
A ceramic lining, bonded to the inside of the cylinder
provides long life protection against the varying water
conditions found across Australia, backed by a 7 year
RHEEM IS TOUGH
The Rheem storage cylinder is made from specially
formulated steel tough enough to withstand varying
water and heating cycle pressures