Rheem Compact 191045 50Litre Electric Storage
|No Of People Off Peak
|No Of People Continuous
|No Of Elements
|1 – 2
|7 years on cylinder
The Rheem 191045G7 COMPACT range now features
Compact 47 and Compact 25 models, both with
the benefit of compact design, for space-limited
installations. Wherever space is short but strong
hot water delivery is a necessity, trust Rheem
Compact to deliver.
Features & Benefits:
- The Most Compact available in the over-40L capacity range
- Just 670mm HIGH (including anode cap)
- One of the smallest diameters on the market – 400mm
- 45L Delivery – Rated hot water delivery is 40L in accordance with AS/NZS4692.1. Actual delivery is 47L when tested to AS/NZS4692.1.
- Designed for restricted space installations
- Dual Handed – easier to install
- Available in 3.6kW rating
- Recessed Plug Fittings
WHY CHOOSE RHEEM?
• Backed by over 70 years of Rheem water
• Capacities to suit every application and hot
• Mains pressure water delivery for water that
comes on steady, hot and strong!
• Full technical support through Rheem’s
National Service Network.
DESIGNED FOR EASY INSTALLATION
Rheem COMPACT is specifically designed for a
fast and easy installation. Whilst suitable for indoor
or outdoor installation, the compact size means it
is the unit of choice when replacing water heaters
underneath the kitchen bench, in cupboards, or in
RHEEM’S INSIDE STORY IS JUST AS STRONG
A ceramic lining, bonded to the inside of the cylinder
provides long life protection against the varying water
conditions found across Australia, backed by a 7 year
RHEEM IS TOUGH
The Rheem storage cylinder is made from specially
formulated steel tough enough to withstand varying
water and heating cycle pressures.
- 7 year cylinder warranty*
- 3 years labour warranty on the cylinder*.
- 1 year parts and labour warranty on all other components for domestic (non-commercial) installations*.