Model No. Rheem 613050G7
|Delivery (L)||Maximum Input (kW)||First Hour Delivery (L)||Location||Warranty|
|50||14.4||235 – 295||Indoor/Outdoor||5 years on cylinder|
The 3 element 613050G7 litre Heavy Duty Electric water heater has an hourly recovery rate of up to 250 litres of hot water @ 50°C rise, suitable for high demand hot water usage.
The cylinder is constructed from a special grade of steel and protected by two coats of a specially developed vitreous enamel and a larger, thicker anode.
- Ideal for cafes, hair salons and small business applications
- Larger mass anode
- Quick recovery
- 5 year Commercial warranty on cylinder*
- 12 month warranty on parts and labour*
• True multipoint operation through large 32mm connections with no exchange coils to restrict pressure or flow
• Use with low pressure systems is possible if required
• Up to six heating elements in cylinder
• Trade adjustable thermostats suitable for sanitizing.
• Over temperature energy cut-off device cuts off supply if thermostat ceases to function
• A bank of 8 x 616315 Rheem commercial electric water heaters can deliver up to 7,480 litres of hot water in the first hour
• Suitable for either indoor or outdoor installation
Rheem’s range of commercial electric water heaters starts at just 50 litre capacity and increases to a generous 315 litre capacity. The Rheem Equa-Flow® system means there’s enough flexibility to suit most water heating applications. Controls are easy to set or adjust, and include several key performance and safety features.
High quality is one reason for Rheem’s reputation with the experts. Take the Rheem storage cylinder: it’s made from a special grade of steel and lined with a double coat of vitreous enamel which is better suited to a wider variety of water conditions and larger anodes provide greater protection. Its where reliability starts.