Rheem Pronto 834012NO is the safer option. Here’s why… Independent tests** show that (for a 16L hydro-powered model set to 60ºC) when the hot water flow decreases, such as when someone turns off another tap, Rheem Pronto is the safer option. The hot water temperature of the most common hydro-powered mechanical 16L model rises to 74ºC in less than 10 seconds, then remains between 70 & 71ºC for at least several minutes. However, under the same conditions, Rheem Pronto 16 rises to just 65.4ºC in approx. 5 secs, then quickly drops and settles back to between 60 & 61ºC.
CATEGORY LEADING FEATURES
• 6 Star* energy efficiency to help save on gas bills
• 12L or 16L/minute capacity • No electrical connection required
• Easy and fast installation: – same mounting points in the same position as the most common mechanical water heaters, for fast and easy mounting
– All connections are exactly the same as the most common mechanical water heaters, for fast easy connection
• Adjustable by the installer to 45ºC or 50ºC2
• Pressure relief valve protects the water heater against high water pressure
• Inlet water strainer • Inbuilt gas pressure regulator
• 10 Year Heat Exchanger warranty
• Designed in Australia for Australian conditions
• Optional Heat Shield, where required by regulation
• Backed by Rheem’s national service network
Electronic Control System
– Regulates gas flow for superior efficiency and hot water temperature control.
Electronic Temperature Control
– For superior hot water temperature control, electronically monitored via an incoming water flow sensor and hot water temperature sensor.
Easy Seasonal Adjustment
– One simple lever for Summer or Winter to ensure maximum hot water supply year-round. No need to remove the front cover.
– Shows correct operation (green) or flashing error codes (red) to make fault diagnosis and service easy.
Electronic Overheat Protection
– Automatically shuts down should the unit overheat.
|No Of Bathrooms
|1 – 1.5
|10 years on heat exchanger
Model No: 834012NO 6 Star Natural Gas
Rheem Pronto instantaneous water heaters deliver category-leading performance. Along with 6 Star energy efficiency, Pronto also features an inbuilt hydro-electric generator that lights the gas as soon as the hot water tap is turned on – so no electrical connection is required.
Features & Benefits:
- Rheem Pronto uses the same mounting points & connections as the most common mechanical water heaters.
- No electrical connection required
- Electronic Temperature Control
- 10 year parts & 3 years labour on heat exchanger*.
- 3 year parts & labour warranty on all other components, for domestic (non-commercial) installations only*.