Rinnai B20L50 20 Litre 50 Degree Propane Gas
Rinnai B20L50 is a cost effective 6-star model designed specifically for builders and projects.
- Rinnai’s extensive B Series range of hot water systems are designed to meet the needs of every Australian household. This includes high efficiencies, water conservation, safety and versatility.
- In the early 90s Rinnai changed the way Australians enjoyed hot water. As a result, Rinnai launched the country’s first fully electronic gas continuous flow hot water systems. It was a revolutionary leap that provided total confidence and comfort by knowing that your hot water would never run out.
• Quality Japanese design and manufactured in Rinnai’s own high tech facility
• High quality componentry, engineered to last
• Quick connect system for water controller cables
• Rinnai B20L50 features Puretemp temperature stability technology.
This is a feature provided by the PCB control and allows stable outlet water temperature.
• Superior 6+ star efficiency across the range of 16 – 26 litre units
• 15 years Heat Exchanger warranty*. Conditions apply
• Sleek and compact design
• Low flow shower head (WELS) compatible
• 1.5L/minute minimum operating flow rate
• 60°C models available#
Rinnai B20L50 continuous flow hot water systems are the most technologically advanced hot water system available today. These units are designed to be energy efficient. The system heats water as it passes through the unit. This results in reduced running costs and greenhouse gas emissions. Consider this as well as its compact size which allows it to be installed almost anywhere.
The range is available in
16L (6.1 star)
20L (6.0 star)
26L (6.0 star)
and supplied in a neutral Dune colour.
When installing a Rinnai B20L50, consider including one of the innovative wall recess boxes. Recess boxes allow you to mount your hot water system into the wall cavity. This virtually hides it from view and maintains a sleek appearance to your exterior walls.
#Adjustable up to 53°C. For 60°C plus installations a tempering valve in accordance with AS3500.4 is required.
*Rinnai B20L50 is made from premium materials and built to last. Rinnai provides a standard 3 year (10 Year Heat Exchanger) parts and labour warranty on all Builders series Continuous Flow hot water systems. An optional 5 years extended Heat Exchanger warranty is available.