Rheem 299268 Controller Integrated Heat Pump to Suit 325 Litre
- Isolate power to the water heater.
- Remove the Storage Tank upper electrical access cover and confirm with a multi-meter across thermostat terminals 1 and 3 that voltage is not present.
- Remove the Heat Pump Module access panel and disconnect the power wiring and bottom tank sensor wiring between the Storage Tank and Heat Pump Module at the Controller (refer to diagram opposite).
- Remove the Controller access cover.
- Disconnect:All wiring plugs from the bottom of the ControllerThe 3-pin ‘Operating Mode’ LED wiring plug from the top of the PCBThe 2-pin ‘Evap’ & ‘Comp’ sensor wiring plugs from the left hand side of the PCB. NOTE: Mark the sensor wiring to ensure correct connection on reassembly.
- Remove the top and right hand bottom screws retaining the Controller to the mounting bracket and remove the Controller.
- Reassemble in reverse order of above.