Stiebel Eltron DEM 6 Heater + WHS 20 Sensor
The Stiebel Eltron DEM 6 Heater + WHS 20 Sensor is compact and convenient. The single phase electric instantaneous water heaters from STIEBEL ELTRON provide hot water in an instant. These true point of use water heaters deliver hot water quickly and efficiently. Wherever smaller volumes of warm water are frequently required, the mini electronic instantaneous water heater DEM is the perfect choice.
- Electronically controlled mini instantaneous water heater with 5.7 kW output
- Delivers a maximum of 50°C hot water in accordance with AS3498
- No standby or distribution losses
- Undersink installation
- Hardwired single phase connectionThe Stiebel Eltron DEM 6 is designed for undersink applications and hardwired to the 240 V mainsThe Stiebel Eltron WHS 20 sensor taps provide the best solution to hygiene as your hands do not need to come into contact with the tap. This is particularly important in shared bathrooms, where users are exposed to germs from other users. The DEM ensures instant warm water without energy waste, and it delivers water at a maximum of 50°CBundled with automatic sensor tap, this appliance delivers water at a maximum of 50°C. Point of use installation overcomes long supply lines and resulting line losses. There are also none of the common water and energy losses resulting from manual temperature adjustment. Consequently, the Stiebel Eltron DEM 6 electronic is ideally suited to washbasins, where a constant outlet temperature is preferred.
- Sold packaged with DEM 6 AU instantaneous water heater
- Infrared sensor technology for hands-free operation
- Adjustable temperature
- Modern desig
Disease Prevention: Hand Washing
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is one of the most serious issues facing the world. Several measures have been put in place to stop the spread of the virus including, travel restrictions, quarantining and has led to many events being postponed or cancelled. The respiratory virus is spread when mucous droplets enter the body through the eyes, nose and throat, and most commonly transmitted via the hands.